Back to previous results
Account Manager – Private Client Trusts
Account Manager - Private Client Trusts
An industry leading Financial Services company on Grand Cayman are recruiting to an Account Manager position in their Private Client Trust department. The post holder will be responsible for administration and governance for a large portfolio of trusts and companies.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Administering the life cycle of trust and company structures with diversified portfolios;
- Drafting routine trust and company documents;
- Reviewing bank statements and preparing portfolio performance reviews;
- Liaising with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support;
- Coordination of FATCA/CRS/AEOI reviews for new business.
To successfully apply you will need:
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant private client trust work experience;
- To possess a working knowledge of corporate and trust laws as applied in a multi-jurisdictional context;
- AEOI experience (reviews, classifications, due diligence);
- A strong knowledge of AML laws in the Cayman Islands.
The organization offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. If you’re interested in getting further details or think that you would like to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org