Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
Great opportunity, non financial services, for an Accounts Officer to join a fast-paced accounting environment offering international experience. Details as follows:
• Must have at 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Must hold, or be working towards completing a professional accounting qualification as
follows: ACCA, CA or CPA.
• Must have a strong background in using multi-currency fully integrated general ledger
• Must have knowledge and experience with currency variance posting, both realized and unrealized.
• Must have proven experience of the customs entry process, including declaration,
settlement and bond reconciliation.
• Must have extensive experience with Bank Reconciliations.
• Must be able to prioritize, and provide training and guidance, to junior staff members
and college students.
• Must have excellent business communication skills.
• Must be punctual, honest, with a high level of responsibility and work ethics.
• Must be punctual, honest, reliable and hardworking.
• A strong work ethic and a positive attitude will be required.
• A current police record must be submitted.