Back to previous results
Assistant Branch Manager
George Town, Cayman Islands
In this role you will support the Country Manager/Branch Manager and AVP, Personal Banking, Cayman by leading the establishment and achievement of team sales objectives, and related activities to achieve superior client experience, optimal business retention, profitable growth and productivity.
- Develop Company and community relationships to capitalize on business opportunities.
- Provide on-going coaching and development of staff, ensuring a high level of employee commitment and capability through focused sales/service management routines.
- Balance the rewards of meeting business objectives with the risk of loss to the customer, employee and shareholder by following corporate compliance/policies to maintain risk exposure and to operate within the legal framework.
- Oversee Branch operations and escalated servicing issues.
- Lead and co-ordinate local initiatives, campaigns and events.
- Champion the benefit of using the alternative channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking or a related field
- Seven (7) or more years banking experience
- Retail banking experience in operations and lending
- Excellent communication (oral/written)
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Sales Coaching
- Effective Risk Management practices
- Working knowledge of Cayman banking regulatory and Human Resources laws considered an asset