Back to previous results
Audit Director – Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands.
We are looking to recruit an Audit Director to join a growing team at a highly reputable international audit, accounting and consulting firm in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. It is essential for this role that you are either licensed by CIIPA or meet all the requirements to be able to be CIIPA licensed.
This person must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally. Processing a strong client service focus alongside promoting teamwork is imperative. Our client seeks an Audit Director who is a real people person and enjoys business development and networking. If you have a particularly strong client facing skillset, then this opportunity could be ideal for you!
Our client genuinely values a healthy work-life balance, and this is evidenced from the very top of the firm. Our client can offer remote working when not in the busy season.
As an Audit Director you will assume a key leadership role within the firm's audit practice. You will work with a team of audit managers and report directly to the Head of Audit/ Partner on audits of investment funds. This role requires extensive knowledge of the industry, and you should have relevant experience in managing and leading audit engagements.
- Plan, manage and execute audit engagements.
- Understand client business and provide appropriate audit services to meet client needs.
- Maintain positive and long-term professional relationships with clients.
- Develop the audit team – recruit, train and mentor audit staff so that they can reach their potential.
- Provide support to ensure timely completion of audit projects.
- Participate in strategic planning, training and professional development programs.
- Develop innovative ideas to extend client services.
- An internationally recognized professional accountancy qualification (CA, CPA, or ACA).
- Ideally 10 years of audit experience in external audit services and an understanding of auditing private equity investments.
- It is an essential requirement that you meet the requirements, and either are already or can be CIIPA Licensed.
- A strong understanding of the fund structures in the Cayman Islands.
- Working knowledge of crypto and digital assets with desire to expand knowledge in these areas is ideal.
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills with a collaborative approach to management.
- A positive attitude with a desire to grow within the firm.
How to Apply:
Please contact Fiona Hill at Baraud Recruitment if you would like to discuss this opportunity further. Please apply through our website link or directly to email@example.com