Back to previous results
Business Development Executive
We are seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive. This role encompasses all aspects of business development and marketing, focusing on the development and implementation of the firm’s marketing and business development strategy.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity is someone with existing Business Development and Marketing skills within the legal sector, but those from other financial services backgrounds will also be considered. If you’re looking to step up and into a role that would work with global Business Development teams, then you should not hesitate to apply for this role!
What you will be doing:
- Carry out relevant market research and analysis to help management determine Marketing and Business Development objectives.
- Support the delivery of planned campaigns, business development initiatives, marketing trips, events, and conferences.
- Work with the broader marketing team members as required, utilizing all elements of the marketing mix, including event management.
- Support with the preparation of annual marketing plans, strategies, and budgets.
- Assist with functions across the Cayman Islands and overseas.
- Ad-hoc Marketing and Business Development requests as required.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ marketing/business development experience in professional services.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, law, or related field.
- Self-motivated with a tremendous can-do attitude.
Suitably qualified Caymanians/right to work holders are preferred and will be prioritized. Highly competitive salary and excellent bonus package on offer!
How to Apply
Please contact Fiona Hill at Baraud Recruitment if you would like to discuss this opportunity further. Kindly apply through LinkedIn or send your application directly to email@example.com.