Back to previous results
Client Service Associate
George Town, Cayman Islands
Client Services Associate – 3-month contract
Are you interested in a temporary position that runs from early February to April? Baraud are working with an Accounting Firm on Island who are interested in hiring to a temporary position that runs for 3 months early this year.
They’re looking for someone who is driven, smart, very detail oriented and able to work independently. You will have your own portfolios and would have to drive the portfolios through their life cycle during the busy season. The CSA is the audit team liaison for an assigned portfolio of clients and will work with other offices globally to manage and coordinate audit engagements. Overtime is a requirement for this position at this time of the year meaning it could be a fantastic way to earn a significant amount at the start of the year.
- Manage a portfolio of 300+ engagements, responsible for the management and coordination of audit engagements, including but not limited to: engagement review coordination; portfolio planning and maintenance; gathering, inputting and checking data
- Maintain and administer client set-up procedures for new clients both on island and globally with other offices and be the audit team liaison for the assigned portfolio of clients
- Coordinate with other offices on a daily basis and help to maintain and build effective working relationships with the client serving teams, including senior-level executives
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant administrative experience in a financial services organization; prior experience working in public accounting and/or fund administration would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to communicate across all business levels
- Excellent writing, conceptual, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of standardized software applications, including MS Office and Acrobat
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, as overtime will be required during peak busy season periods
- Integrity within a professional environment
If this sounds like it could be of interest please email your CV to email@example.com and let me know a good time to give you a call to discuss further.