Back to previous results

Commercial Litigation Associate



United States

Job Description

Commercial Litigation Associate, British Virgin Islands

Baraud is working closely with a global longstanding offshore law firm seeking to expand their Commercial Litigation department in the British Virgin Islands. Our client is seeking applications from Commercial Litigation Associates with upwards of 5 years’ PQE.  

The Team and Role

  • Our client is seeking to expand their British Virgin Islands Commercial Litigation office. This office and department is a real focus of our client and so it could be a very exciting time to be joining this team.
  • You will work with two Partners on a wide mix of Commercial Litigation work. The split of work is roughly 40% Insolvency and Restructuring and the remaining 60% Commercial Litigation disputes such as Director and Shareholder disputes.
  • There is a strong stream of work sources within this department, but it is also envisaged you will contribute to business development.

The Candidate

  • You must have a minimum of five years’ post qualification experience in another commercial litigation department, having qualified in a commonwealth jurisdiction.
  • Our client seeks applications from individuals that are dedicated to building an offshore career or those that ideally have some offshore exposure. However offshore exposure is not an essential requirement.
  • For this role the ideal individual is someone in addition to their 5years+ PQE also possess excellent advocacy skills.



Any questions?

Fiona Hill



Like this job post?
Share it with your friends!

You can earn up to $500 simply by referring your friend to Baraud. Learn More.