Back to previous results
Commercial Litigation Associate
Commercial Litigation Associate, British Virgin Islands
Baraud is working closely with a global longstanding offshore law firm seeking to expand their Commercial Litigation department in the British Virgin Islands. Our client is seeking applications from Commercial Litigation Associates with upwards of 5 years’ PQE.
The Team and Role
- Our client is seeking to expand their British Virgin Islands Commercial Litigation office. This office and department is a real focus of our client and so it could be a very exciting time to be joining this team.
- You will work with two Partners on a wide mix of Commercial Litigation work. The split of work is roughly 40% Insolvency and Restructuring and the remaining 60% Commercial Litigation disputes such as Director and Shareholder disputes.
- There is a strong stream of work sources within this department, but it is also envisaged you will contribute to business development.
- You must have a minimum of five years’ post qualification experience in another commercial litigation department, having qualified in a commonwealth jurisdiction.
- Our client seeks applications from individuals that are dedicated to building an offshore career or those that ideally have some offshore exposure. However offshore exposure is not an essential requirement.
- For this role the ideal individual is someone in addition to their 5years+ PQE also possess excellent advocacy skills.