Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
Our client, a well-known law firm in the Cayman Islands, are currently seeking a Corporate Administrator.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2+ years' experience in a Corporate Administrator role with the ability to hit the ground running with the knowledge of how to incorporate a company from beginning to end.
- Preparing, reviewing and/or assisting with the drafting of documentation relating to the administration of all of their corporate services group's portfolio of companies, partnerships and trusts;
- Preparing, filing and/or obtaining all authorisations, consents, approvals, licences, validations or exemptions that are required by Cayman Islands law from any governmental authorities, agencies or private government companies or other official bodies in the Cayman Islands with respect to their corporate services group's portfolio of companies, partnerships and trusts
- Taking assignments from Senior Corporate Administrators and completing them accurately, efficiently and on time in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Developing effective working relations with clients and responding promptly and professionally to client requests;
- Ensuring that physical and electronic minute books are correctly maintained and relevant documentation is accurately and promptly filed thereon in accordance with Cayman Islands law and policies and procedures;
- Ensuring all annual administration in respect of their corporate services group's portfolio of companies, partnerships and trusts is completed in accordance with policies and procedures and in a timely manner.