Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
Purpose of the role
Under the supervision of a Senior Corporate Administrator, working with team members in delivering arrange of corporate administration services to a varied portfolio of clients and related entities, managing the related workload to ensure that client requests for actions are responded to within a suitable timeframe to deliver high levels of productivity and client satisfaction.
- The formation and ongoing administration of a portfolio of Cayman entities, including Trusts, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and Segregated Portfolio Companies.
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating of the timely execution of documentation, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records.
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors.
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients.
- Absolute devotion to data integrity with attention to detail in all activity, with particular focus on utilizing the systems to their maximum potential to drive efficiency and client service.
- Support a good ethos across the team through rigorous process analysis to drive alignment and consistency.
- Contribute towards the business as a whole in identifying process improvements, improvements in policies and procedures and any other service innovation changes that would improve the client experience.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures, including those related to the prevention of anti-money laundering and terrorist Financing and reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in the finance industry preferred.
- Ideally working towards or holding a professional qualification such as ICSA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point). Good knowledge of Viewpoint.
- Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations.
- Responsive and client focused with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative.
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team.
Salaries in the range of US$50,000- US$70,000 per annum. offers an excellent benefits package, including premium health care and 20 days' vacation.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO: Caymanian, Status Holders & Legal Residents