Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
We are actively seeking an experienced Corporate Associate on behalf of our client, a highly reputable and leading international law firm, based in the Cayman Islands. This is an opportunity as a Corporate Associate to join one of the best Investment Funds departments in Cayman.
- In this team you will work with investment managers, fund administrators and private equity clients, on all aspects of investment funds management including formation, registration, and deregistration.
- Naturally you will work closely and liaise with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority on a broad range of investment fund matters. Therefore, anyone with Funds experience in Cayman is a real asset.
- You will also advise on regulatory and licensing issues amongst other transactional corporate matters.
- Qualified Corporate and Fund Associates with experience in the Cayman Islands will be considered at 1+ PQE level. Corporate Fund Lawyers from other Commonwealth jurisdictions must be 3-5 years PQE and have a strong background in Funds.
- The ideal candidate has experience working at another top tier international firm and is ready to move to a leading offshore law firm who manage some of the largest funds globally thanks to their excellent reputation throughout Asia markets.
This is an opportunity within a leading offshore firm that could give you incredible global exposure as a Funds Associate. Our client will offer you a strong career trajectory and are truly a firm that invests in their employees.
How To Apply
Please contact Fiona Hill at Baraud Recruitment if you would like to discuss this opportunity further. Kindly apply through LinkedIn or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org