Back to previous results
Corporate Furniture Sales Executive
Title: Corporate Furniture Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Grand Cayman
- Applicants must have a minimum of five years’ experience in furniture sales, furniture systems and ergonomic assessments. Proven sales experience within the office furniture industry and Health Care Furniture is essential.
- Applicants must be fully conversant with Blue Prints and have the ability to work within AutoCAD, have a thorough knowledge of space planning and interior design.
- Applicants must be able to assemble and have working knowledge of furniture and industry leading furniture systems.
- Applicants must have a comprehensive understanding of the industry and possess a proven track record in building and managing a strong client base.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a history of obtaining new business and retaining an established customer base.
- Successful applicant must be self-motivated who is driven by reward and recognition.
- Applicants must have their own vehicle that will be used to call on clients and have a current and valid local driver’s license.
Monthly salary of $3,500.00 - $4,000.00, plus a generous commission package (benefits included)
Contact: email@example.com for more information