Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Grand Cayman
- Serves as an independent director on offshore and onshore structures in good faith and in a manner that is reasonably believed to be in the best interests of the company.
- Manage client-facing team of Associate Directors and Associates to ensure quality service and foster effective team work by encouraging and coaching other members of the team and sharing knowledge through conducting training sessions where required.
- Advises on hedge funds, alternative investment funds, Cayman and other offshore structures.
- Manages a portfolio of fund governance clients and, as part of performing this function, liaises with service providers including lawyers, investment managers, prime brokers, custodians and other transaction parties located in various international jurisdictions.
- Performs detailed review of documentation and communications for assigned portfolio of clients and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of the governance issues at hand, risk and demonstrated awareness of best practices.
- Ensures all regulatory and compliance requirements are met for a portfolio of clients.
- Lead projects and complete all database and regulatory projects in coordination with the operations team for a portfolio of client
- A Master’s degree in Law or Accountancy, or qualification as a Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst.
- A minimum of 10 years post-qualification senior financial services experience. Hedge fund and investment industry experience required, with a proven track record of advancement.
- Experience serving as a Director on Cayman fund structures.
- Candidate must display technical competency in the Cayman Investment Fund industry. Preference given to candidates who also possess knowledge of the Alternative Investment Funds Managing Directive, Irish and Luxembourg regulations.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information