Back to previous results
Dispute Resolution Partner
George Town, Cayman Islands
The role of Partner - Dispute Resolution is to support and participate generally in the successful growth of the firm's Dispute Resolution department. To advise and represent clients in connection with a wide range of commercial and civil dispute. Take an active role in business development and marketing the department and firm to existing and potential new clients.
• The provision of legal advice
• Business development
• Training, supervision & development of junior staff
• Build and maintain relationships with clients, to help retain and attract more clients and work into the business. Actively contribute to the development of clients and contacts for the whole firm;
• Take a proactive role in developing relationships with key clients. Work with others to ensure a cross-departmental approach is taken to client management. Recognise and exploit cross-selling opportunities;
• Play an active role in the firm's CSR initiatives and encourage those within the team to get involved;
• Actively promote the firm's public profile. Training, Supervision and Development
• Support senior associates and partners in the management and training of more junior fee earners and trainees;
• Help create a participative and productive work environment;
• Respect and encourage the contribution of junior lawyers and support staff.
Encourage and support others to make the best of their abilities. Motivate colleagues through recognition, praise and mentoring;
Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of cross border insolvency, commercial litigation and civil law
• Qualification as a Barrister in England & Wales or a Caribbean jurisdiction
Please call Kelly for a Private & Confidential conversation on (345) 945 1781...
Alternatively please send your resume directly to [email protected]