Back to previous results
Executive Assistant to CFO
George Town, Cayman Islands
We are seeking a highly-organized and experienced Executive Assistant to support the CFO within the Investment arm of this Family office. With a high level of confidentiality and discretion required, we need an experienced EA with approximately 5 years gained within Finance Operations however, totally open to your background should you be smart, astute and experienced.
This role requires someone who is an efficient self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
An EXCELLENT remuneration package is on offer and your duties will include:
- Provide oversight of business calendars
- Organize and coordinate meetings (voice, video, or in-person)
- Assist in booking business and travel (both international and domestic): flights, hotels, ground transportation, and dining reservations etc. as needed
- Communicate with prospective and engaged clients and other business areas
Do You Have:
- Strong Literacy Skills
- Excellent Communication Style
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion
If so please call Kelly on 345 7691 792 for a private and confidential conversation or alternatively, please send you resume directly to [email protected]