Back to previous results
Financial Adviser / Financial Planning Sales Rep.
George Town, Cayman Islands
Our client is an experienced and long established independent financial planning company with offices in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda & the BVI. They are looking to expand their operations within these territories as well as further across the Caribbean and Latin America. They are seeking suitably qualified financial advisers that are either already in the Caribbean, or, are happy to relocate to one of these territories.
- Independently servicing and managing the individual financial planning needs of locally based clients including high net worth individuals
- Business development and cross sell financial products to new and existing clients
- The development of sales strategies and identification of offshore investment products for potential, existing, and target clients
- Lead generation
- Use & development of analytical tools to support the business
- Serve as a point of contact for client queries, sales calls and general account management
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a qualified financial planner or investment manager / Adviser.
- Ideally level 4 diploma qualified
- Proven track record of independently servicing all aspects of the financial planning and investment advice needs of clients
- Working knowledge and understanding of investment products offered by international offshore investment institutions an advantage, though not essential
This role will be based on commission only. However, if required, a base salary of US$50,000 with a guaranteed prorated draw for the first 3 months will be offered. This will be offset against future commissioatans. OTE of US$80-100,000 per annum.