Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
Our Client is a seeking for an enthusiastic individual who will undertake the role of Financial Controller. The post-holder will be expected to plan, organize and perform the financial activities for the company, including but not limited to budgeting, accounting, financial projections and in addition supervise a team of three Accounts Officers.
Key Deliverables will include, but not be limited to:
• Preparation of the company consolidated Financial Statements, Annual Budget and revisions.
• Undertake/oversee Revenues, Trust Accounts and Accounts Receivable functions; inclusive
of preparation of Monthly Invoices to Cabinet for funding, for outputs delivered by the company
and manage departmental costing measures, appropriations etc.
• Undertake/Oversee Expenditures and Accounts Payable Functions
• Perform Accounting, Payroll and Ledger Management Functions.
• Plans and directs the financial affairs to ensure all accounting matters are processed in accordance with the Public Management and Finance Law, Public Service Management Law and Regulations and other relevant laws.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• The post holder should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience in accrual based accounting, with 5 years at a management/supervisory level or possesses an internationally recognized professional accounting designation i.e. CPA, ACCA or equivalent; with 5-7 years post qualification experience and
at least 3 years at supervisory level.
• Ability to analyze, interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements
• A thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, including adequate
experience establishing and monitoring budgets.
• Must be knowledgeable with IPSAS (International Public Sector Accounting Standards)
• Proficient in Computer Application Software including (Word, Excel, and Power point).
• Excellent Written and Communication Skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with the various aspects of the organization
For all interested candidates please email [email protected]