Back to previous results
Fund Accountant – NO WPH
George Town, Cayman Islands
Reporting to the Senior Fund Accountant, the successful applicant will be;
• Responsible for the accounting, recording and administration of a number
of complex investment companies.
Qualification, Education, and Experience Requirements
• Knowledge of accounting for securities in developed and emerging markets essential
• Further knowledge extending to the settlement and recording of equities, bonds, forward currency contracts, options, futures, swaps, MBOs and derivatives highly desirable.
• Experience should include treasury function encompassing such products as commercial paper, master notes, repos and reverse repos
• Applicant must be a qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent, bachelor's degree preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience is required, either as a client, fund accountant or auditor with a trust company, fund administrator or professional accountants
Invites applications for the following position:
The starting salary for the position of Fund Accountant is dependent upon
qualifications and relevant experience, and ranges from US$75,000 to US$90,000 p.a. plus contributory pension and health insurance