Back to previous results
Fund Administration Manager
George Town, Cayman Islands
We have an excellent opportunity to join a business with international coverage as a Fund Administration Manager. Details as follows:
- Participate in the development and oversight of new business conversion plans, trust/fund restructurings and liquidations, and coordinate the ongoing delivery of trust services.
- Maintain and monitor Cayman Trust work practices and procedures ensuring fiduciary obligations are met and areas of fiduciary risk are identified, assessed and mitigated.
- Assist in the drafting, editing and negotiation of legal documents and be able to identify non-standard matters that are contrary or in conflict with service model and risk profile and assess materiality of such non-standard matters.
- Responsible for ensuring timely registration and filing of trusts/funds with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and assisting with retail Japanese fund filings in accordance with client deadlines.
- Provide support, advice and guidance on matters relating to establishing, restructuring and liquidating trusts/funds in accordance with Cayman regulatory environment.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all fund legal records (i.e. physical and digital records) including the maintenance of intercompany agreements.
- Responsible for training and supervision of support administrative staff.
- Liaise with Trustee’s client and internal counsel, legal advisers, investment managers, local regulators, affiliated delegates.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least five years of core professional trust, administration and paralegal experience in the trust/fund industry.
- A comprehensive working experience of the trust and mutual fund structures.
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands laws (The Trust Law, The Mutual Fund Law, The Companies Law, AML Regulations).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of applications.
- Excellent communication and sound organizational skills are essential.