Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
The Company is seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated individual to fill the following position in our offshore mutual fund and trust administration business:
- Assisting the Fund Administration Manager (FAM) in overseeing the day to day trust-related administrative activities of our fiduciary responsibilities related to the Company's Offshore Fund Management subsidiary.
- Responsible for the periodic file reviews of fund documentation.
- Responsible for ensuring timely registration and filing of trusts and funds with the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and Registrar of Trust and overseas filings with foreign regulators.
- Responsible for the maintenance of fund legal records (i.e. physical and digital records) including the maintenance of inter-company agreements.
- Responsible for leading collection efforts of advances/receivables.
- Liaise with relevant services providers, fund sponsors, attorneys, investment managers, custodians, sub-administrators, relationship management offices and local regulator during the trust/fund establishment phase, restructuring phase and liquidation phase or as when necessary.
- Assist in the ongoing delivery of trust services (including document handling of trust formation documents, agreements and contracts and custody functions).
- Responsible for ensuring all necessary sub-custodian accounts opening forms are prepared and timely completed for submission including corresponding with internal and external parties.
- Assist in the monthly reporting of client and statistical data.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all fund legal records (i.e. physical and digital records), including the digitizing of all emails.
- Reviewing of fund documentation to ensure template language is included.
- Assist in the handling and finalization of legal documents including document management and digitizing and safekeeping of documents.
- Assist in scheduling board meetings, including communicating with attendees, dealing with any scheduling conflicts, sending out meeting invites with dial in details.
- Assist with minute taking in fund meetings.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- University Graduate degree.
- At least two years of core professional trust experience in the trust industry.
- At two years of core professional fund administration experience in the fund industry
- A comprehensive working experience of trust and mutual fund structures.
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands laws (The Trust Law, The Mutual Fund Law, Corporate Governance Guidelines, The Companies Law, AML Regulations) is preferred.
- Corporate secretarial experience would be advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of applications. Advanced Excel is preferred.
- English required with strong verbal and written communication and sound organizational skills are essential.
The Fund Administrator will report to the Fund Administration Manager.