Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
Purpose of the role
To provide technically sound legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive
relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients. Establish credibility, influence where appropriate and provide excellent client service.
- Draft contracts, minutes of board meetings, etc.
- Prepare fee matter estimates and quotations.
- Ensure timeliness of debt collection and billing.
- Ensure effective management of time, effort and resources in order to generate maximum efficiencies.
- Maintain time records at all times.
- Ensure work is compliant with procedures and standard documents.
- Consider regulatory issues at all times and report any concerns to senior management as appropriate.
- Maintain Knowledge Management (KM) information/system and ensure this is accurate and current.
- Build knowledge and experience in practice areas to the highest standards.
- Understand Legal Business plan and Strategic plan
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the team
- Undertake project work as required, undertaking any initiatives identified and designated from time to time by Heads of Service Line Partners or Director of Business Development.
- 2 - 5 years' PQE
- Significant experience from a leading law firm in Funds / Corporate & Commercial, Fin-tech, Crypto and blockchain funds
- Strong Academics (minimum 2:1 degree)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent drafting skills
Salary commensurate with experience and in the range of US$130,000- US$180,000
Full premium healthcare 100% covered and 50% coverage for all dependants
25 days annual leave