Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
I am looking to speak with Corporate Attorneys looking to join this highly respected international Firm.
Our client seeks a committed, experienced Corporate Attorney to join the Corporate Group.
The successful applicant will be working principally on:
1. the formation and launch of investment funds including hedge funds, PE funds, tokenised funds, and cryptocurrency funds; and
2. advising on the acquisition and disposal of fintech and blockchain technology companies.
The successful applicant will receive in-depth training and support to acquire the necessary technical know-how and skills to provide the high quality advice and service delivery that our clients expect from our lawyers and legal professionals and must:
- have a minimum of 5 years’ PQE working in a corporate team undertaking high quality corporate work particularly focused on cross border M&A, private equity transactions, or IPOs;
- have strong academic record, be fluent in English, and qualified to practice law in a British commonwealth jurisdiction;
- be a good team player with strong interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, time management and very good organizational skills.
Salary and Benefits
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package including a performance related bonus scheme, health insurance, and pension.
For more information, please email [email protected], or for a private and confidential conversation please call Kelly on 7691 792.
All inquiries will be handled with the utmost discretion and your CV will never go anywhere without your prior knowledge and consent.