Back to previous results
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses on behalf of our care home client here in the Cayman Islands. Our client strives to provide excellent standards of care to our patients with an emphasis on the delivery of kind and compassionate care.
This role requires individuals with excellent nursing experience who are hands on, hardworking and friendly in nature. Candidates must be registered in either of the following jurisdictions to be eligible to practice in the Cayman Islands; Jamaica, USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and/or Australia.
If you are passionate about providing high-quality patient care and making a positive impact in the lives of others, we would love to hear from you.
- Provide direct patient care, including assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans.
- Accurately administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the patient’s physician.
- Monitor and record patient vital signs and medical information in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients.
- Educate patients and their families on health conditions, treatments, and self-care techniques.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records.
- Travel to patients’ homes to provide care to the highest possible standard.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a qualified Registered Nurse.
- Proficient patient care techniques and procedures.
- Experience with medication administration and dosage calculations.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Familiarity with electronic medical record systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in documentation.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Clean Drivers license and own transportation.
If you are passionate about helping others and have the necessary experience and qualifications, we would love to hear from you. Please send your most up to date resume to email@example.com. Candidates must be registered in either of the following jurisdictions to be eligible to practice in the Cayman Islands; Jamaica, USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and/or Australia. Kindly note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration.