Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
Candidate will be responsible for assigned categories and the development of global category sourcing strategies within the Flavor business, programs to optimize cost of ownership, ignite innovation, and bring value to the Corporation while mitigating risk. This includes coordinating and leading strategy execution activity.
- Establishes and executes strategies for global categories in support of Flavor.
- Leads supplier performance management through the negotiations of procured materials and services to assure optimal TCO (Cost, Quality, Delivery, Innovation) achieved.
- Develops and implements strategies to assure lowest overall cost while building robust supply strategies to mitigate supply risk and financial risk to the Corporation.
- Participates in cross-functional initiatives aimed at building the innovation pipeline.
- Promotes high level of customer satisfaction in supporting the needs of divisional projects & requirements for purchasing guidance & leadership. Engages with senior procurement personnel to ensure category alignment with regional strategies.
- Participates in the financial planning and forecasting process as well as provides periodic relevant market information and dynamics to internal stakeholders for all global regions
- Provides information, decisions, and support for resolution on supply and quality issues.
- Develops and documents in-depth knowledge of Global markets, supply chain, and suppliers. Assists with make-buy decisions; conducts formal presentations as well as coordinates and conducts supplier reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Chemistry or applicable field of study
- 5+ years in Purchasing/Supply Chain environment with appropriate business experience
- 3+ years project management, execution of or participation in large, multiple or cross-functional projects.
- 2+ years managing, leading developing dynamic work teams
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make sound and timely decisions based on factual and qualitative information in complicated or novel situations.
- Strong communication and diplomacy skills
- CPM or APICS certification
- MMB experience (internal only)
- 2+ years of experience working with flavor, chemistry and chemical compounds