Back to previous results
Health Underwriting Supervisor
A leading insurer in the Cayman Islands is recruiting to an Underwriting Supervisor position in their Health department. Reporting to the Underwriting Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Daily supervision of the Underwriting Unit and assisting in the evaluation and pricing of group life and health prospects within assigned authority limits.
- Obtaining and analyzing accountspecific information and prepare information for pricing.
- Reviewing submission information, issue quote ledgers.
- Coordinating the renewal and new business process.
- Utilizing pricing and Business Intelligence (BI) models in collaboration with management and the Group Actuarial team.
To successfully apply you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or related field.
- 35 years mid-high level underwriting experience in group life and health or related area.
- Professional certification in life or health insurance, through LOMA or HIA desirable.
- Knowledge of underwriting principles and process
- Understands how to access, utilize and analyze necessary reference materials
The salary range for this position is CI$55,000 - $70,000 per annum, if you’re interested in getting further details please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org