Back to previous results
IT Service Analyst
George Town, Cayman Islands
Our client is looking for an IT Service Analyst reporting to the Service Delivery Manager to join a leading global company.
The IT Service Analyst services the IT support needs of our end-users and clients in a demanding and result-oriented environment. This position is responsible for providing both onsite and remote support, dealing with the majority of calls and tickets to the helpdesk utilising a variety of problem solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
As a member of the Global IT Organization, the post holder will work in the IT Service team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, whilst working closely with the business and other IT teams. This role sits within a Global office supporting a user base of nearly 2,400 worldwide.
• Provide desktop, network, application and customer support on and offsite.
• Use of Active Directory, Exchange and other tools to create and manage user accounts and set permissions.
• Manage helpdesk calls and tickets using a variety of problem solving techniques, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Escalate support calls where necessary, following the in house procedures for escalation.
• Single point of contact for all technical issues, questions, and comments that customers need clarifying.
• Monitor backups and periodically test restoring backed-up data.
• Monitor and order supplies and equipment as needed.
• Provide support for the varied Audio-Visual equipment (Projectors, Videoconference Units, etc.).
• Coordinate off-site repairs with external vendors.
• Participate in (global) projects, also on site.
• Provide off-hours, weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
• Occasional travel is required to support other offices and off-site training sessions.
Required knowledge and experience
Required level and content of education;
- University degree in Information Technology or a related field or equivalent experience and certifications
- ITIL certification would be advantageous
Business competencies and experience required:
- Previous experience working within a 1st line support environment
- Experienced in support of Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory account management
- Basic knowledge of Network and VPN
- Customer service oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- A high level of hands-on experience, including the delivery of IT technical solutions and the potential to play a leadership role within the company in the future
- Support a broad range of mobile solutions and knowledge of MDM applications
- Self-motivated, confident and committed with the demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to troubleshoot, considering a variety of options and selecting the most appropriate, whilst communicating regularly with customer and users