Back to previous results
Junior Trust Officer
Junior Trust Officer – Private Client Trusts
An industry leading Financial Services company on Grand Cayman are recruiting to a Junior Trust Officer position in their Private Client Trust department. The post holder will work closely with the Account Manager and will be responsible for administration and governance for a portfolio of trusts and companies.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Administering the life cycle of trust and company structures with diversified portfolios;
- Drafting routine trust and company documents;
- Reviewing bank statements and preparing portfolio performance reviews;
- Liaising with local and international legal professionals, financial institutions and professionals, as well as client liaison and support;
- Coordination of FATCA/CRS/AEOI reviews for new business.
To successfully apply you will need:
- At least 2 years relevant private client trust work experience;
- To be STEP qualified or working towards your STEP qualification
- AEOI experience (reviews, classifications, due diligence);
- A strong knowledge of AML laws in the Cayman Islands
The organization offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. If you’re interested in getting further details or think that you would like to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org