Back to previous results
Legal Secretary – Property
George Town, Cayman Islands
Excellent opportunity for a Caymanian / PR Holder to join this Award Winning Firm...
Supporting the Partners with the Property / Real Estate Team, your responsibilities will include:
• File opening (including running conflict searches and assisting with client due diligence) and closing;
• Word processing (including generating letters, engagement letters and amending documents drafter by fee earners);
• Arranging meetings and other appointments (including making calendar appointments, booking meeting rooms and making restaurant reservations);
• Making travel arrangements (including flights, transfers and hotels);
• Answering phones, taking messages and directing enquiries;
• Assisting in the billing process (including generating bills and sending them to clients);
• Participating in ongoing training as necessary; and
• Generally providing support and assistance to fee earners and (when necessary) other secretaries
Who Are You?
• 1 year experience as a Legal Secretary OR 2 years as a Legal Administrator
• Eager, Friendly, Confident
Experience of Cayman Islands real estate transactions is highly desirable but not essential.... sound like You?
Please call Kelly for a Private & Confidential conversation on (345) 945 1781...
Alternatively please send your resume directly to [email protected]