Back to previous results
Legal Secretary – Transactional
George Town, Cayman Islands
Our Client is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Transactional team.
The Legal Secretary will support a minimum of four fee earners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Drafting correspondence
• Preforming legal or record searches as required
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and scheduling meetings
• Arranging travel and accommodation
• Entering clients, meetings and other information on behalf of assigned fee earners into the firm’s CRM system
• Assisting with the opening of new client matter numbers as well as maintaining matter files and managing the billing procedure of client matters.
Applicants should have at least six years relevant legal secretarial or personal assistant experience or a combination of relevant legal experience and a law degree/paralegal designation.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office are required.
Experience in Elite/Webview and FileSite are desirable.
The position requires meticulous attention to detail, professionalism and excellent organisational skills.
The successful candidate must be able to use their own initiative, work well under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Salary will reflect qualifications and experience and be in the range of US$60,000 to US$90,000 per annum.
Please call Kelly for a Private & Confidential conversation on (345) 945 1781...
Alternatively please send your resume directly to [email protected]