Back to previous results
Personal Chef/House Manager
George Town, Cayman Islands
Are you someone who has excellent organizational skills and can multi-task with ease? Do you enjoy the art of healthy meal prep and cooking? Our client is searching for a “can do” type of person to be a Personal Chef as well as manage a high-end property on the prestigious Seven Mile Beach.
While some of the duties and errands may be routine in nature, this role is surely not. Experience in managing and maintaining household and personal affairs is a must, as is a desire to explore. With the potential for some global travel - you must know how to pack accordingly!
The ideal candidate for this role should be comfortable negotiating and dealing with local contractors and businesses. This could include anything from general maintenance and service repairs to items arriving through customs.
This is a two-year contract and the minimum qualifications for the position include:
- A high level of fluency in English, both spoken and written
- A valid Cayman Islands driver’s license or qualifying international license (ideally access to a vehicle)
- Strong knowledge of healthy food shopping, preparation, and meals with a focus on high quality organic ingredients
- Professional cooking experience
- Experience managing a household
- Basic IT skills (Email, WhatsApp, iOS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Working hours start early but are flexible
- Benefits include standard health insurance and pension, Apple iPhone with contract for work
- Potential salary up to US $80,000 DOE, with possibility for an annual performance-based bonus.