Back to previous results
George Town, Cayman Islands
Project Manager - 1 year fixed term contract
Baraud are working with a bank in Georgetown that are interested in hiring a Project Manager for a year long contract in the coming weeks. The post holder will oversee the implementation of a card acquiring services and replacement of POS merchant terminals island wide.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- University degree in computer science (
- PMP or other equivalent professional Project Management certification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management preferably in a banking environment
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Proven experience in people management
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience and thorough understanding of the Acquiring Bank Card industry, specifically in certifying card schemes and replacement of POS merchant terminals.
The salary range for this position is $55,000- $82,000 CI depending on your experience, the company also offers a wide range of benefits.
If you're interested in this opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org