Back to previous results
Recruitment and Business Development Manager
Recruitment & Business Development Manager
We are now accepting applications for the post of Recruitment & Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will have a strong background in recruitment, client relations and business development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Recruitment Team in all aspects of 360 recruitment.
- Help promote and maintain a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations through existing relationships and building and maintaining new relationships.
- Generate leads with prospective clients, meet with clients face to face and provide specialist advice on the services of the company through strategic understanding of the clients needs, as well as business products and services.
- Work closely with and assist the Management Team in ensuring all operational, administrative and compliance functions within the company are being properly executed in accordance with best industry practices.
- Help to support staff communication within the Management Team and collaborate with team members to ensure seamless business execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant qualification
- Practical experience in Sales or Business Development would be an asset
- You should have a minimum of 4 years’ practical experience in a similar role ideally within a recruitment agency.
- Strong ability to cross sell all services of the business and demonstrate excellent client contact skills.
- Must be driven to seek new business and exceed targets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients.
- Ability to manage effectively in this fast-paced environment, working with tight deadlines and deal with sensitive internal and external matters professionally and confidentially.
We are seeking the right individual who can effectively manage these responsibilities and focus on business development, both maintaining existing relationships and generating new client relationships.
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV through to email@example.com.