Back to previous results
Senior Administrator – AEOI Regulatory Services
George Town, Cayman Islands
Senior Administrator - AEOI Regulations
Baraud are working with a multi-national corporate management company to help hire to a Senior Administrator position in their Automatic Exchange of Information Team. It's a great opportunity to join a small team and work directly with the SVP to drive the direction of the department forward. The successful applicant will join a small team and be responsible for the following:
- Process Internal Revenue Service GIIN and local AEOI portal registrations, de-registrations and general portal maintenance
- Perform AEOI due diligence including review of AML/KYC documentation and self-certification processing in accordance with FATCA and CRS laws, regulations and guidance
- Input data into systems ensuring accuracy of records, including processing new information and AEOI file reviews
- Perform data reviews, prepare AEOI returns and upload to the AEOI Portal
- Minimum of five years’ experience working within the financial services industry in the areas of company, fund, special purpose vehicle or trust administration
- Two years’ of experience working within the FATCA/CRS regulatory environment and practical application of laws, regulations and guidance
- Experience with XML files and an understanding of the AEOI XML Schema requirements
- Knowledge of and working experience with Cayman AML/KYC requirements
In addition to a competitive salary and attractive benefits you'll also join a great office environment with a real emphasis on social inclusion. They have regular social events and drinks and finger foods every Friday afternoon.
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com.