Back to previous results
Senior Associate – SVPs
George Town, Cayman Islands
I have a great opportunity to join a business experiencing excellent growth at this time. As such they are looking for a Senior Associate to join their team. Duties of the role include:
• Serve as independent director on a range of structured products and SPVs, including CDOs, CLOs, CMOs, commercial paper issuance, asset warehouses, aircraft leasing.
• Liaise with arrangers, investment managers, lawyers, lenders, and other relevant parties
• Prepare reports, carry out audits and reviews in relation to portfolio of clients and ensure issues identified are resolved
• To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and to update the company's records
• To update and provide statutory registers and other documents as required
• To prepare and file documents with regulatory bodies
• To obtain satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance Department
• Assistance with the maintenance of internal systems such as (but not limited to) Viewpoint and Worksite to ensure data integrity
• To attend client meetings
• Apply terms of the legislation to procedures and ensure compliance with such legislation
• Ensure clients are appropriately invoiced and monitor the level of outstanding accounts receivables within portfolio and follow up with clients to ensure settlement
• Ensure the timely and efficient delivery of service and responses to daily client inquiries
• Prepare corporate documents such as (but not limited to) Certificates of Incumbency, minutes, registers and resolutions
• Liaise with other departments, and offices, for the preparation of invoices or other services as appropriate
• Assist with monitoring and updating of policies and procedures to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
• To assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the Senior Manager or the Managing Director
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
As a minimum you must possess an undergraduate Degree in Business, Law and/or a Professional Designation. Also a minimum of 3-5 years in the role of SPV, corporate or fund administration. Previous experience with the provision of director services is essential.
Get in touch for further information.