Back to previous results
Senior Banking Associate
George Town, Cayman Islands
I am working with an excellent brand on island whom are currently looking for a Senior Banking Associate will engage across myriad operational functions and will execute tasks in a risk-aware manner and ensure that all Bank & Trust clients receive top quality client service.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to client queries.
- Support the banking team to ensure established policies and procedures are strictly followed to mitigate operational risks or losses.
- Identify risks and recommend enhanced banking operations procedures to the department Head.
- Promotes and sustains a risk adverse environment.
- Assist in projects relating to the implementation of new systems / system upgrades / system fixes.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly department KPI reporting.
- Actively question methods and processes to help ensure the team’s maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Supports knowledge transfer amongst staff and guide team members as appropriate.
- Prepare daily bank cash reconciliations for all Nostro accounts.
- Process incoming wire payments.
- Process manual client outgoing wire payments.
- Investigate and resolve all wire payment issues.
- Investigate and resolve all outstanding bank cash reconciliation items.
- Configure new client bank accounts.
- Configure online user access.
- Process bank account closures.
- Post and verify journals as appropriate.
- Enter and verify SWIFT messages as appropriate.
- Process audit confirmations.
- Review and respond to incoming SWIFT messages.
- Manage banking system repair queues and all exception items.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Banking operations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in offshore banking and/or fund administration preferred.
- Banking software systems, SWIFT.
- Advanced MS Office user experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, including reporting and providing support to various members of the team.
A salary range of USD $60,000 to $75,000 will be offered, plus pension, health and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply by July 27th 2018.